10 April 2008

DSLR

woo, it feels so shiok holding a DSLR for the first time just now... *WEE*
though I don't know the functions and stuffs but it just feel so cool to be holding one and shooting with it. (wad's more, you will have sudden urge to head off to chinatown when you carry the camera around- inside joke that only our team will understand. *hehe)

Anyway today was the first time we were send out for shooting.Everything went on well though the camera gave us some trouble at first.

I have always wished to get out of class for lessons but I think I changed my mind after today's lesson because it's much more tiring to be out there under the hot sun making pictures.

alright let's just forget about my nonsensical rants...

Back to the subject..
So, we embark on a journey to take snaps of woodlands.

Theme: Heartlanders

Below are pictures we chose to present during 3rd meeting.

These palm trees are taken by yours truely and they can be found along side the pathway from woodlands mrt. (Actually this is a very typically angle that others will take too, so I'm not very satisfy with it.)


Then we decided to head to 'Old Woodlands' aka Marsiling...
Shoots taken by my team mates..







I love this picture below...



That's all peeps, shall post more after I shoot more.
If you do have any comments, welcome to speak up in the tagboard.

Playing "Wake up call" by Maroon 5

No comments: