29 April 2008

i was tagged by pauline

Here we gooooo....

5 things found in my bag:
-Tissue
-Wallet
-Umbrella
-Lip Balm
-Bible

5 things found in my wallet :
-Money
-Cards
-Name Cards
-IC
-receipts

5 favourite things in my room:
-Laptop
-Bed
-Caps
-Snacks
-Phone

5 things I always wanted to do:
-Wakeboard
-Kbox
-Go Taiwan
-Open my own shop
-Film

5 things I am currently into:
-
God (Till eternity)
-Eating (Oh, totally!)
-Digital Darkroom (As always)
-Photography (New born passion)
-Blogging (depends on time)

List out the top 5 you would wish for:
-DSLR
-Graphic Tablet
-Braces!
-BREAK EVEN!!!!!
-of cuz not to forget more of God in my life

[You]
First Name – Josephine
Nickname – Jocc (and many more. If you want to count them all, you need to lend me your toes and fingers)
Name you wish you had – I'm fine with Josephine
What do people normally mistake your name as – Jessica, Joseph, Jocelyn etc. (DUHS)
Birthday – 25 Sept 1989
Birthplace – S'pore
Time of Birth – 10am if I'm not wrong
Single or taken – Single and taken by God. haha.

[Your Appearence]
How tall are you – 1.6m only lah.
Wish you were taller – yesh, I wanna hit 1.65m but it's a little too late.
Eye color – black
Eye color you want - ash grey I guess
Natural Hair color – I can't remember but it should be black...
Current Hair color – black with some leftover of brown. haha
Short or long hair – short
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nope not really
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – yesh.
Glasses or contacts – both

[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolates – Nope for both
Pepsi or Coke – Both
Rap or Rock – Both
Relationship or One night stand – Relationship
School or Work – Both
Love or Money – Both
Movies or Music – Both
Sunny or Rainy days – Sunny!! I hate rain!

[Have you ever]
Lied – Yes
Stole something – Yes
Smoked – No
Hurt someone close to you – Yes
Broke someone's heart – Yes
Had your heart broken – Yes
Wondered what was wrong with you – Yes
Wish you were a prince/princess – No, never (" Oh Princess Josie".. vomits*)
Liked someone who was taken – No
Been in love – Yes
Used chopsticks – Well yes!

[Favorites]
Flower – I don't like flowers but if I have to choose I'll take sunflower
Candy – no preference..
Song – SO MANY LAH
Color – Orange and green
Movie – The Pianist, Step Up 2, Pursuit of Happyness, Lord of the Rings and many more...
Singer – Sonia!! (by faith she will be)
Word – Bible (really!! best book you can find on Earth)
Junk food – anything 'junk' I guess
Website – www.couture300.blogspot.com
Location – no preference
Animal – Dogs

I tag: YOU =]

1 comment:

Pauline Pan said...

haha...good...you answered ~