26 April 2008

photographs

Cavan

Topic we did during photography was on "magazines and news photography". We had to shoot stills for our school magazine, @loud, regarding campus life. We were giving a certain layout and we needed people to pose for our pictures. Cave and Cindy became my part-time model that day.

*I'll upload Cindy picture after I edit them. Hey babe thanks for the help! It was deeply appreciated!

This picture below was chosen by our team as the magazine front cover!

Original picture


Okay and whatever pictures you see below are everything else I took of Cave!
Glam, unglam, posed, unposed, natural, 'accidental'.. I have them all!



(I like this)




(Cheesy)


(VERY CHEESY)


(I call this the 'Haka' face)


(Constipated)


(Cocky)


(I like this too)


(YUCKS)


Dude! Kudos for helping me out that day!

P.S. I agree that you really need longer hair cuz you look ssssooooooo cheena-ish with this hairstyle! =x

No comments: