26 May 2008

movies+drama

I have been watching lots of movies and tv dramas lately, it's somewhat 'homework' for us. Our faci encourage us to watch more stuffs, so here I'm 'obeying' them =)

Let me review the stuffs I've watched..
1) Stardust (awesome)
2) She's the Man (not bad uh)
3) Scary movie 1 (yucks)
4) Armageddon (superb)
5) Transformer (exceeded my expectations)
6) Kung Fu Dunk (good)
7) My Boss, My Hero (typical type of high school jap drama but it's hilarious and the lead actor somewhat reminds me of xiao zhu)
8) What Happens in Vegas (awesome movie with sucky/disappointing ending. oh c'mon! gimme a break~you could be better off with another ending)
9) Gokusen 1 & 2 (another typical high school jap drama- nice but nth fascinating. Still, I finished 2 seasons -.-)
10) Edison no Haha (currently at epi 4 and this show rocks! it has lots to do with science stuffs; kinda enriching I should say so catch it on mysoju.com)

If not for this entry, I wouldn't have known that I've been spending so much time watching these stuffs!

- - -

Half a semester has just gone by, I don't know if you feel it too, but it seems like this year is moving on quicker than before. Perhaps I am busier now and thus experiencing a 'battle' with time but I love what I'm doing now.

Apologies for random stuffs I post today. Take care and adios!

No comments: