19 June 2008

exams


Ahh, this is what I will be going through for the next 8 weeks; literary- because we don't use books in RP, before another short 3 weeks of holidays.. *Fingers-crossed*

TESTS TESTS AND MORE TESTS!! Oh Man~

One of my sem 1 faci, Ned, is going to leave RP soon. Feel a little sian after he told me about it cuz he was one of the facis that I like. He's leaving for Japan soon to teach English there for a year. I can feel that he's really excited about it since he's very into the Jap culture, I bet he will enjoy himself there...

His news about his resignation also made me think about my future. If something really happens and I can't be what I should be in the future, I think I would come back to RP and apply to be a faci. haha. A CRAZY IDEA!! but I'm seriously considering it. haha. That's at least a back up plan for the future.

No comments: