14 June 2008

CODE R.E.D.

It has been quite some time since my last entry but HEY I'm back again! :]
Josie in the house yo.

Anyway I just came back from CODE R.E.D (Carriers of Divine Encounters, Releasing Empowering Disciples) youth camp yesterday and right after bathing and unpacking my stuffs, I fell into deep 'coma' for straight 16hours; that was a pay back for 4 sleepless nights. (haha, Angelin I win you!)

The camp was really awesome, I was given the chance to do one of the trailer which really was a great honor for me because they could have asked others who are way way way better. Really thank God for the chance! :]

I'm really empowered and charged up to do even greater things now and I hope this how the rest of you feel too! The whole CODE R.E.D camp was really a great eye-opener, I was able to see how the leaders run their stuffs and how much sacrifices they are willing to put in to make this God camp a great one! KUDOS TO THE LEADERS!!




This was the design I handed in for the tee design competition which they canceled the last minute due to some changes in camp structure.
However, this was the first time I was willing to put in effort to participate in such competition. Winning or losing doesn't matter because I know I did my best and I'm happy about it.
What a break through! PTL!

WHAT A GREAT 3DAYS 2NIGHTS!
God you truely reigns!
AMEN AND AMEN!!
woohoo~

2 comments:

Pauline Pan said...

Nice design :)

Anonymous said...

haha thanks!